Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Is it Spring Yet?

Some certain ones of us are jumping the gun a little!  
I can't complain though...it's too long to wait until spring for lamby kisses <3


 Thifi decided to have her babies a day early, which is more than fine with me!
Introducing Thema Lou, Theodore, and Theona, first lambs of 2016.

 I am hoping this cute picture will make someone want to adopt this little bunny hunny so I am not tempted to keep her.  Anyone????

Required winter farm girl wardrobe.  Fluffy pj pants and awesome Christmas boots from dear husband. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

I am calling this latest experiment my "hippy juice."  It is a fermented probiotic beverage that is actually called Kombucha, and it is a wonderful bubbly replacement for sugary drinks!

 And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of the crazy things that happen when a farm girl that wants human kids doesn't have any :-)



Goodbye for now!  If you get a chance, I'd love to know about the outfits YOU came up with for your pets...I just KNOW that I am not the only crazy one who does this!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my!! Those lamb pictures!!!!! I don't think they could get any CUTER!!! Sooooo happy for you!!! And love the clothing choices for you and the cows! :-) Lookin' good! The bunny couldn't be any cuter either . . .
    Thanks for posting all those great pictures!
    Love you!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete