Saturday, June 28, 2014

Good Days

 This week has been an interesting one!  We had two sick ones in the family...Richie had a stomach bug (the same that went through the family a few weeks ago) and he took a couple days off work to recover.  He's doing much better now, praise the Lord!  The other was this friendly-looking Labrador...she tricked her family into taking her to the vet when really, she just wanted special attention, treats, and a free pass to stay inside for a bit.  :-)  But, she WAS sore and needed dog ibuprofen since being a 3-legged dog does a number on one's hips! 


 Rosie's due-date is July 7th.  We're so excited!!!

The sunsets display God's handwork every evening.  I can see why this place we live on was once called "Sunset Ranch."  The sunsets are spectacular down here! 

 This morning I had the privilege of witnessing the first crows from our layer roosters.  Our five or six roosters were having quite a competition, which was hilarious since they all sounded a bit like 
chorusing squeaky-toys.  Can't wait to hear them again tomorrow ;-) 

Lucy trying to figure out why I was so interested in photographing this flower.

 A couple cuties I get to babysit :-)

 Some of my projects lately :-)  

More photo cards!

Mossyrock Blueberry Sheep Milk Soap!

This is one of my first typography projects.  Well, maybe you can't quite call it typography, but I did try to be creative with my fonts :-)  I ordered some 5X7s and plan on matting and framing them for sale.  We'll see how that goes!  At any rate, I do look forward to hanging one in our house.  
What do you think?  Any suggestions?  

3 comments :

  1. Haha, sounds like your roosters are getting their man voices!!! ;0) I like the typography project! Keep up the good work!!!

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know Richie is feeling better . . . and Sandy, too! Your pictures are so awesome! Sure enjoy "seeing" all that is happening around ya'll there on the farm!! And I love, love, LOVE your typography projects! I'll be one of your first customers! ;-) And better keep that Mossyrock blueberry soap well stocked, as I'm sure it will sell out quickly, as always!
    Love you so much!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been nominated for the Liebster Award! Read all about it: http://anextraordinaryexistence.blogspot.com/2014/07/guess-what-i-got-nominated-for-something.html

    ReplyDelete