Friday, May 30, 2014

Praise the Lord for He is Good!

"Ahhh...This is the life!"
3 of my favorite things...sheep to the left, garden to the right, and Hank my mischievous little friend center stage. :-)

We had a wonderful visit with family on Memorial Day.  Rich and Janet worked hard to get the "gathering place" tent set up and ready for company.  
Richie enjoyed showing Uncle Darrell all of his latest purchases including his new-old tractor.  
I guess I haven't taken that many photos of late, so this is all that I have for now! :-)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment :

  1. Praising the Lord with you for His goodness!! Those are both awesome pictures!!!! Love it!!! Richie must feel especially blessed to have a help-meet who loves to capture those special moments with special people around the farm . . . .well, and one who feeds him so well, too!!! ; -)
    Thanks for sharing such awesomeness!
    Love you!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete