Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Ram in the Fam :-)


 I've always had a weakness for spotted lambs :-)  That's why I kept a wether last year who really is good for nothing more than wool and companionship.
I feel very blessed to have acquired this little guy today.  I've wanted a spotted ram for a long time!  Thank you Lord!!!



 My very handy husband rigged up this bucket feeder so that I don't have to bottle feed mr. ram.  The Gregorys (who I bought him from) let me borrow the nipple dewhicky.  So kind of them!

 This way, hopefully, he won't become too friendly and get dangerous as he matures. 

2 comments :

  1. Oh, he is sooo cute!!! And so perfect for the spots you love! I'm glad that Richie made up the feeding bucket. I imagine it will be hard loving him more from a distance!! But it is all good!
    Indeed, thank you, Lord, for such a special blessing!
    Love you!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lydia! He is really neat! Love those spots. :) Here's for hoping he'll give you lots of spotted babies!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete