Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Few Photos

Snow, beautiful snow!  It's not much fun to farm in, but it sure is pretty to look at! 

 The view from our house this morning

 Elsie, my dear, you were not supposed to get pregnant this year...
But alas, I am expecting a few lambs from you about Dec 7th....

 Dickens of a Christmas Bazaar in historic downtown Centralia last Saturday!  



 These...uh...are our "blooper" Christmas 2013 photos.
Trying to get a little cattle dog that is scared of Richie (and wants to chase the sheep, and a sheep that wants to run from Hank) together in a photo is...difficult.  Actually...impossible. 
In this picture you can clearly see the thrill and excitement written all over Hank's face. 

1 comment :

  1. I just found this little treat of a post while re-looking over your blog. I think I got so distracted last visit here with the apple pie cinnamon roll post! Or maybe because I had to get busy wiping my computer from the drool over them. : -) Anyway, LOVE all the pictures!!! You sure have lots of beautiful things to take pictures of around the farm . . . in every season! Love your "blooper" family photos! : -) Thanks for sharing all these photos! Sure enjoy them!
    Love you so much!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete