Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yay! I'm back...(with photos even! :-)

I went and picked up my laptop from the computer guys yesterday.  They say there is nothing wrong with it.  After two weeks they couldn't find anything????  It hasn't crashed on me yet, so maybe it was going though a "terrible twos" (ha!) stage in life...or something.  I almost wonder if they did fix something and didn't tell me or charge me. 

Anyway, here are some pictures that are long overdue...
I took Timmy "out town" for his birthday a couple weeks ago, and he helped me do some shopping (for his own gift too of course) and run some other errands.

Here he is reading off my grocery list for me  :-)

His extremely healthy lunch?
And this was his present...

Wouldn't want to be at the wrong end of Timmy's air-soft gun!  Very good shooting, T! 

 Richie visiting the sheep. (The sheep visiting Richie.)

 Supervising

It looks like a real greenhouse now!!!  Thanks to some wonderful help from a wonderful friend, the plastic went on last Saturday.  Now we're working on the end wall.

 My little dog is doing very well.  He's still shy to other people, but getting better I think ;-)  He's such a hoot...especially when he chases his tail!  I am so extremely thankful that the Lord brought little Hank into my life.  He brings me so much joy :-)     

This is my latest new project....spinning!  I've made some pretty nice yarn lately out of Romulus' wool.  It's so much fun!  I have found that the yarn is very nice for crocheted hats. :-)
 

 This verse has been on my mind and heart the last few days.  It is so good to be God's special possession! 

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9

1 comment :

  1. Wait . . . does Hank even have a tail?

    Love ya, sis! And I am glad you're back to blogging! :0)

    P.S. Mr. Fredricksen does look a lot like SCC, huh? :0)

    ReplyDelete