Friday, September 13, 2013

Autumn

The weather has made a definite change, the pumpkins are ripening, and the sunflowers are in full bloom.  All signs that summertime has all but come to a close.  I'm so thankful for the different seasons that we get to enjoy in life!  
Ecclesiastes 3:1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:"

I had a fun time this afternoon doing a "fall" photo shoot with some props.  I have to decide which one would be best to turn into a photo card. It is down to 3 photos, which are numbered in this post.  Go ahead and give me your vote, if you have an opinion :-) 






 

 #1
 #2
 #3
 Happy boy

 No sticking your tongue out for pictures Hank! 

4 comments :

  1. Oh boy, how could I ever choose just one? After all, each one is beautiful in its own way and they are all about my favorite season. I like them ALL! But I guess if I just HAD to choose, I think I would pick #1 (Is that the one with the whole Radio Flyer wagon full of flowers and pumpkins?) I like it best just because it reminds me of TWO of my favorite things . . .children and autumn!

    The top photo sure is pretty with the purple flowers mixed in. Love the old farm house ones too. And Hank is very handsome in his red bandana. He is very photogenic, even if he is sticking out his tongue! ;-)

    Good job on taking such awesome photos of the most awesome season!!!! ;-)

    Love you!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sister, I am afraid you are correct -- autumn is almost here (half muffled sobs). In short, it is time to burrow down with a good book and wait for the drenching, dreary rains to come. Okay, I am Johnny Raincloud.:0)

    I have to go with the first radio flyer pic as well. Your photography is awesome!

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one with the flowers in the front and the house in the background...it shows beautiful fall but also history of a family farm full of memories. Makes me wonder about all the people that had lived there and what their lives were like all those many years ago. You are so beautiful, Lydia. Lots of love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to go with #1 . . . if that's the first one of flowers in the wagon. Very quaint and beautiful. Love you, Daddy!

    ReplyDelete