Friday, August 23, 2013

A few pictures

I am very blessed.  I am very blessed by an amazing man that the Lord chose to give me as a husband.  He is a man after God's own heart.  Happy Birthday tomorrow Richie, I love you!

So.  We recently decided to purchase Photoshop.  I enjoy photography so much, and was excited to take my hobby a step further.  Unfortunately, Photoshop is continually crashing my computer so badly that I have to do a complete system restore. 
 But I'm still hoping that I'll be able to get it figured out!
I did have a wonderful time playing around with a few photos, but did not get Richie's birthday ones edited yet.  You can go to my mom's blog to see hers! :-)

This was a beautiful apple off of the old transparent tree.  It smelled amazing!  (And tasted great too!)    

The Lord has blessed us with a WONDERFUL blackberry harvest this year!!!  We have already picked a 5 gallon bucket and a half this year!  This is a pot of blackberry/blueberry jam.  I also canned up some blackberry/blueberry syrup!

 This is one of Richie's latest projects.  He's trying to get a little pickup truck up a running again.  He got pretty dirty!
 
 Mr. Banana fishing in our yard. 

1 comment :