Monday, June 17, 2013

A Wonderful Weekend!


It's amazing the difference a day makes.
You turn 18, and suddenly, a world of opportunity is opened up...etsy stores, costco cards, joint bank accounts; they all become legal. 
It's amazing the difference a day makes! :-)
On Thursday my folks threw a big birthday party for me...it was WONDERFUL!  I feel so extremely blessed and thankful and fortunate to have so many loving, kind, and thoughtful family and friends in my life.  I don't like to brag, but I must have the best sisters and brothers in the world.  They really are incredible, in all of their different ways!    My parents, on BOTH sides are so loving, so encouraging, so thoughtful.  My grandparents, all of them, are so sweet, and last but not least...my husband is THE BEST in the world ;-) 

Okay, so I'm a little biased




Meemom hard at work slicing grapes for birthday party fruit salad!
Sunday was our 1st anniversary...it was the BEST anniversary ever.  "But you've never had an anniversary!" you say.  No, but I think it will go down in history as one of the best.  No, we didn't go to France, in fact, we didn't go far at all, but we drove around and enjoyed each other's company, and that, my friends, is what we call a WONDERFUL day.  To top it all off, we had homemade cookies and cream ice cream.
 I guess every day is sort of like an anniversary when you're totally in love! :-)

I took Puppy to the vet today, and found out that he is in great health, and is probably only 2-3 years old.  He's such a scared little fella.  He's getting better though!





 These are some of the flowers that I bought with a gift certificate that my sisters and brother gave to me!




    

1 comment :

  1. Love all the pictures!! The flowers are very pretty!

    So glad to hear that you were able to take Puppy into the vet and that he is in good health! That is awesome!

    Also very happy that you enjoyed your birthday (and being 18 ;-) and 1st anniversary so much. We sure loved our visits with you!! Well, we may be a little biased, but we think YOU are the best, sweetest daughter and sister anyone could ever have! We are exceedingly blessed!!!

    Love you two so much,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete