Monday, June 10, 2013

6-10-13

 So, the latest.
It's been awhile since I've blogged, as our days have been so full lately!  
We enjoyed the Mother Earth News Fair in Puyallup last weekend, especially the speeches from Joel Salatin with Polyface farm.  He is very inspirational, and encouraged us very much.  
 The garden is all planted and has been growing nicely for several weeks. 
Richie is working hard at work and at home on all of his numerous projects.
He bought me an amazing dehydrator last week!
 My folks are back home, they had a wonderful trip to the East Coast!
Rosie is producing 6 gallons of milk a day for us on some days.  Ahhh!  

My latest project: preparing photos to make photo cards and sell.  :-)  So, since I don't have many exciting pictures to show you, here are a few that I plan to make into cards.  Enjoy!

















2 comments :

  1. Oh yay! Pictures! I LOVE your pictures! They are ALL awesome!!! Love all your subjects : -) and all the creative shots!

    Can't wait to see the cards! I'll be buying!

    Love you,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful photos, Lydia! You are a gifted photographer, among your many other wonderful gifts! Hugs to you both...

    ReplyDelete