Sunday, May 19, 2013

Food Prep. Pictures

 Some days I enjoy taking pictures of food prep in the kitchen.  Some things are just so pretty, like a jar of cream being poured into the mixer...or fresh butter! 

Cottage Cheese

Rhubarb that is soon to be canned

 I got to try out my new Tattler Lids on my rhubarb sauce and pie filling.  They are re-useable, which not only makes them a very good preparedness item, but also will save you money in the long run if you do a lot of canning.
 They are very simple to use, and are attractive to the eye!

So, those were my projects for Friday...what a busy day it was!  I tried to make yogurt that day too, which didn't turn out quite right again.  Still need to look up what causes it to curdle like it has done though I follow directions and temperatures closely. 

1 comment :

  1. LOVE your photos! They are awesome! Everything looks soooo good! And you are amazing for accomplishing all that you do on any given day! But I know you're lovin' it! Can't wait to try some of that rhubarb sauce and pie filling. : -)

    Thanks for all the great photos and updates of all you're up to. We enjoy them! Missing you!

    Love you,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete