Wednesday, May 29, 2013

5-29-13

I hope that you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!
We spent Saturday, Sunday, and Monday evening  feasting with friends and family on oysters, ribs, hamburgers, home-made onion rings, and many salads and appetizers too!




There was a beautiful full rainbow last evening while I was milking down at the barn...I left Rosie and ran up to grab my camera...by the time I got back, it was mostly gone :-(  

 Me and Brownie down by the barn :-)

Lilly was one of the first sheep to get a hair-cut...two down, two to go!
  

Muffin, you're getting fat.  Yes, you.   

2 comments :

  1. So glad you enjoyed such a great get-togethers over the long weekend. The feasts sound awesome!

    LOVE the picture of you and Brownie! I say you're the prettiest sheperdess there ever was! : -) It was great to see Richie and Rich too! We miss you all soooooo much!

    The rainbow picture is still really beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing all of those awesome photos!
    Love you and miss you sooo much,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with your mama. The prettiest sheperdess there ever was!!!
    Enjoyed the rainbow picture. See you soon, Love, Meemom

    ReplyDelete