Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Marvelous Shower for a Wonderful Sister!

Yay!  Blogger is finally working again.  I couldn't get my pictures to upload for ANYTHING!  Hopefully it will continue to work...I have so many pictures to share from the last few days!

Us girls had such a wonderful time celebrating the beautiful little pink bundle that the Lord  has dropped into our lives.  It is so amazing to see how excited our whole church family is about this little gal...their generosity was incredible!













                                                                 Two of my sweet sisters!
 
Sweet little Lena with her cupcake!
 
My beautiful, very happy, and very blessed mother!

1 comment :

  1. What fun you girls are having with that little pink bundle! And thanks for posting the picture of your lovely mommy. She is usually behind the camera, but should get in front of it more! She's such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete