Friday, February 8, 2013

2-8-12

Today was Richie's first day back to work.  It's nice that he has meetings to go to today so he can ease back into the job.  When he gets back he'll probably complain that I gave him too much to eat for lunch. :-)   I figure it's better for him to have to carry around a heavy lunch box than to spend the afternoon hungry. 
I'm still waiting on Elsie to have her lambs.  I really thought it was going to be sooner! 

I've been busy working on cheese today.  I've made cottage cheese, cheddar, and whey ricotta.  It's nice that this little guy (his name is "Mr. Big") in the picture is drinking several cups of milk a day.  It helps! 

1 comment :

  1. LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for the photo of Mr. Big and the other pics! He is very cute!!! So glad he's helpin' you out with your milk situation!

    Come on Elsie!!!!

    I'm sure Richie LOVED his big lunch! And sounds like you've had another BUSY day!

    Love you!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete