Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Update on Updates

Hi there ya'll,

Just wanted you to know that my mom and I worked out a deal...she's going to do the updates on her blog for the next few days as I won't have my laptop with me until we get into a hospital room.  Tomorrow we have a couple of pre-surgery appointments to go to, then we will stay the night up there and report to surgery in the wee hours of the morning Thursday.  After that, we expect Richie to be in the ICU for 24-48 hours, and then he'll be moved to a hospital room for 8-10 days. 

My mom will be posting updates on her blog (http://onlyonedayliketoday.blogspot.com/)  and updating the church prayer chain as well. 

We love you guys!

1 comment :

  1. We'll be praying! Thank you for the updates! We'll be watching for more on your mom's blog.

    Love in Christ ~ Hannah :-)

    ReplyDelete