Monday, December 31, 2012

Richie's Haircut

Saturday I gave Richie his first haircut since his chemo.  Another milestone :-) 
Doesn't he look handsome?!!!!


Last night was the best night of sleep he's had in a long time.  He did wake up a few times and lost about an hour and a half of sleep in the middle of the night, but that was still much better than being up all night long!  The night sweats seem to have ceased, so that's a relief too!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
May you all have a very blessed 2013.
Love,
Lydia and Richie 

 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 
Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments :

  1. Happy New Year to you both! Wishing you lots of blessings in 2013! Great photo of your handsome hubby - YEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome!!! Yes! He does look very handsome! Good job! I bet that was a great feeling for both of you . . . Richie needing a haircut, and you being able to give him one!! Woo hoo! So glad your nights are getting better and better!

    We pray that 2013 will be a very blessed year for you both!
    We all love you sooooo much!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete