Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11-21-12

We still haven't heard when the surgery will be scheduled.  We sure would like to know how the man who had his surgery last week is doing.  I'm hoping we'll get to find out a little more when we go to the hospital.  I just hope it will be soon, and not during Christmas! :-(

Richie's hair is really growing back fast now.  His facial hair has come back darker than before, while the hair on his head has come back soft and almost blonde!  He's going to need a haircut before too long.  We've been blessed with another wonderful week.  Today I am praising the Lord for good health, great friends, loving family, a strong and Godly husband, beautiful and uplifting music to listen to, and a God who's fingerprints are seen everywhere I look.  Why has He chosen to be so good to us so undeserving?  So that His Name would be glorified.  "Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with honor and majesty." Psalm 104:1 

2 comments :

  1. Oh Lydia. I love you so much! May the Lord continue to bless you and Richie! This verse came to mind while I read you latest post:

    2 Corinthians 12:9-10

    But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

    Your sister in Christ(and biologically), :o)
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Not only does Richie have "kimo brain", but he is now becoming a blonde! That explains it (sorry Richie). See you guys tomorrow!
    If the doctors don't get this scheduled soon, I say we start an "occupy Virgina Mason" movement.Fight fire with fire, so to speak. I am sure the liberals (ahem, Commies)would appreciate that. :0)
    Love you, Kyle

    ReplyDelete