Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some Amazing, Wonderful, Beautiful, Sweet, Thoughtful, Women!

Almost a month ago many of the sweet ladies from our little country church put together the most thoughtful bridal shower for me.  It was a very humbling experience, and reminded me again just how much love these sweet ladies have for the Lord, and for all of his children!
 





Aprons for Richie and I...signed by all of our dear friends!

Two of my favoritest people!!!!


A couple of sweet faces!





Two more dear friends




This wonderful, talented friend made the delicious and adorable cake!

So many gifts!





I love sweet Mrs. S's funny smile in this picture...the only one who noticed she was being photographed!




Our bubbly pastor's wife made everyone feel so welcome, and she introduced all of my family :-)


We ate some colorful snacks that the women brought!


My aunt Kelley and Cassidy came all the way up to join us!  That was so sweet!

 




My absolutely adorable little friend came to help me open gifts :-)

Mrs. N lead us in a wonderful devotional, and directed our attention again to the One who deserves all the praise, honor, and glory for creating this incredible institution called marriage!  

1 comment :

  1. It looks like a lovely event to honor a very lovely young woman. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete