Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Officially Official!

Yes, we are now  engaged :-)
It's been a long process...one that wasn't always fun and easy, in fact, the last few months have admittedly been some of the most difficult times of me and Richie's life.  But we did so much growing and learning through it all, and though I often wished that the pre-courtship process didn't have to be so hard and at times painful, it was good, it was worth it, and the Lord showed His love and faithfulness to us every step of the way.  I am still in awe of the way God had this all planned before the world even came to be, and how every event in history has been perfectly orchestrated and planned out.  I can't believe He chose to bless me with this incredible man...the man that I dreamed about and prayed for since I was 5 years old.  All the praise and glory belongs to Him, for His ways are so much higher than ours! 


Daddy goofing off ;-)

4 comments :

  1. This is wonderful news, Lydia! I'm so very happy for you, and wish you all the best. Have you set a date for the wedding? Congratulations, and may God richly bless you both. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Thus far, the plan is to have the wedding on June 30th...we just need get some of the logistics in order before we make that date official ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lydia,
    That's wonderful! I am soo happy for you! June 30th? You have a lot of planning to do lol. :-) Well I had wanted to give you an update on the lambies. They are growing so fast! They love playing with the bunnies lol. They like to stay with the dogs too. I'll try to send pics sometime.
    Well again Best Wishes!
    ~ Hannah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lydia,

    Congratulations to you and my cousin, Richie! I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to meeting you. God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete