Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2-20-12

The other day we all went out to the Tacoma mall to shop for bridesmaids dresses.  Believe me when I say it is next to impossible to find a dress that my sisters wouldn't mind being caught dead in.  It's scary, disgusting, sad, and at the same time it makes me laugh to see the utter ridiculousness of the styles that are "in" right now. 

I wonder if I would get a discount from a salesperson if I complained that the dress I wanted was missing a sleeve or two and about 2ft of fabric at the hem.  Probably not...she'd most likely look at me disgustedly and mumble something under her breath like "country bumpkin...where have you been for the past 5 yrs...in the woods?" 

It's absurd. 

My little Lilly and June had to come with us to Tacoma of course...they needed to be fed a couple times while we were out.  People had the funniest responses to seeing a couple of lambs being bottle-fed in the parking lots.  [Insert the Beverly Hillbillys' theme song]  Sometimes it was hard to tell whether the people were more shocked to see the lambs or by the fact that I wern't speakn' to 'em unedumacated-like.     


In the background you can see Daddy loading up the van at costco...we call him "The Master Packer" because of the way he can stack so much stuff in an orderly fashion and make it all fit. 

It was a looooong day...we were gone for 11hrs.


No comments :

Post a Comment