Friday, December 23, 2011

An Update...Finally!

Sorry it has been so long!  We've been pretty busy in the last few weeks...and every once in awhile I get a little tired of blogging.  But, I'm back, and should be for...awhile anyway. :-)

This was the "Savoring the Holidays" Christmas dinner that the ladies have every year.  It is a very fun event!

Uncle Bill and Aunt Kathy came to visit us for a couple of days.  We had a WONDERFUL time with them!!!

We all enjoyed their stories and their company very much

Some of the family even played PIT with them!  (Believe me when I tell you that this is the loudest board/card game you can possibly play.)

We all loaded up in the van one afternoon last week to see a lighted tractor parade in town.  It was a fun drive!  Those two empty seats are where we put Meemom and PapaBob when they joined us! (I love Timmy's face in this one!)

We sat bundled up at the sidewalk and waited for the parade to come

There's Meemom and PapaBob!  We were expecting it to be cold, but it probably would have been better to bundle up a little more.  It was FREEZING!


The girls are making some cookies today.  We're going to take a few plates to some people near our church this afternoon

Mrs. Jerke had us girls over to make Christmas ornaments on Monday.  We had a fun time talking and sewing our felts and fabrics together.  That little snowman face is the one that I made :-)

1 comment :

  1. Our family likes to play PIT, too. And we have a funny family story. One time, my brother started calling out "barley, barley, barley" instead of the number of cards he wanted to trade. We all got a big laugh out of that.

    Merry Christmas to all the Boweses!

    P.S. I wrapped up several bars of soap to give to my girls, but I was sure to keep a few bars for me! I love that soap! :)

    ReplyDelete