Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday Festivities

Timmy turns 7 today! 


He really wanted to go to the Puyallup fair, so last weekend we decided to take him
 Thankfully all of us kids were free! :-)
Timmy and Joe rode lots of rides.

And so did my sisters and Kyle!  I think they really enjoyed that.


As for me, I got quite a bit of reading done :-) 

I want this sheep!
I know, I know, it's a sin to covet. lol

Gotta love that face!


Cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Joe did Mutton-Bustin' this year; he held on to that sheep until the very end!

It is always entertaining to watch the draft horse shows!

More cuteness!!!!!!!

Here's Benjamin's "scrunchy-face". 
He's the king of facial expressions :-)

It was great fun watching the Konzelmans.  They are a very talented family. 

Timmy won the tractor pull! ( He was sort of tied with an 11 year old girl.)
There's my Joe!!!!!!!

I love all the lights at nighttime!

I got to ride the sky-ride with Victoria.  We really enjoyed that! 

Last night we had Timmy's official birthday celebration at Meemom and Papa Bob's house.
Didn't Victoria do an excellent job on the cake?!

A couple of happy guys!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY!!!!  WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUCH!

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE YOUR AWESOME PHOTOS!!! You're capturing such special moments! Thank you!
    I love you,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete