Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another Boating Trip! 9-9-11

We went out on Mayfield with the pontoon again last Friday.  Once again, we all had a WONDERFUL time!


Papa Bob finally succeed in throwing Caroline off the tube!  And actually, he also threw Kyle and Victoria off at least once.

Holding on for dear life

This time another good friend joined us for the day.  There definitely wasn't a shortage of stories or laughs with Richie thrown into the bunch!  With Wyatt and Richie, we had a total of 14 1/2 people on the boat. (Anna counts as half.)  What fun!

Our faithful "flagger"...and our creative flag; one of those bike tire pump things;-) 
Hey, it works.

Victoria and Anna relaxing

Daddy, Joe and Valerie

Joe's smile is simply PRICELESS. 

1 comment :

  1. Oh my! That last picture of Joe is THE BEST!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! What a great picture!!! I just can't stop looking at it! It makes me SMILE . . . A LOT!
    I love your photos, and I love you!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete