Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Wonderful Day!!!

I had the most wonderful time at Mrs. Bashaw’s garden party today.  She is a friend (and garden expert) from our church.  All of the ladies from church were invited, and I think I counted about 14-15 of us.


First Mrs. Bashaw took us all on a tour around her garden and woods.  Her landscape is absolutely beautiful!











Then we all went inside for a potluck sort of lunch.  Yum!  We also sang some favorite songs together as we all sat around in a circle in the cozy little living room.  I enjoyed that immensely!!!! 

These ladies are so much fun.  I love each and every one of them.  We just about chattered and giggled our heads off (as girls tend to do sometimes J) and in general, had an awesome time of fellowship  together!

No comments :

Post a Comment