Sunday, August 21, 2011

8-21-11

Today I canned the first dilly beans of the season.
I'd put a smiley face and an exclamation point on the end of that sentence if 2 of the 4 jars prepared today didn't break during processing and spill out all the beans in my canner. :-(
Oh well.  There'll be more beans soon. 

I should be able to make some sourdough bread with this starter tomorrow.  Yay! 

The other nice thing about being able to blur the background with my new camera, is that all of you guys don't have to see the piles of laundry, boxes, papers, and the general dis-order of our kitchen sometimes.  Funny thing is, often I don't realize just how messy things are until I start trying to take pictures...and struggling to positioning myself so that there will be the least amount of clutter visible in each shot. :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment