Friday, July 1, 2011

Technical Difficulties

SORRY everyone, my blog is doing some strange things and is trying to post all of the 'scheduled' posts that I have sitting in my post library.  (I do that scheduling things since I don't have time to sit down and blog every day!  And sometimes I have so many ideas and things I want to write down...I know I'll forget them if I don't.)  So if you see a post or two that say it's July 7th...it's not :-)  Don't worry, time ain't flyin' that fast!
 
TECHNOLOGY is frustrating sometimes.  But as a wise (wise???)  man from church, Mr. Jacobson would say:


 "That's probably because it's smarter than you."


ON occasion, would have to agree with him...
__________________________________________________

I can't believe most of the family is still sleeping.  It's after 6!  :-) :-) 

No comments :

Post a Comment