Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sunrise


  Psalm 19:1
“The heavens declare the glory of God;
The skies proclaim the work of his hands.”

I took these pictures from the top of our hill this morning.  The beauty of this sunrise simply took my breath away!  These photos aren't edited at all (I haven't a clue how to do that stuff anyway) and really, the pictures don't do it justice AT ALL. 


This is our neighbor's field up the hill from us.

 I love this one!


And this one too :-)


Look at the fog!  Isn't it amazing!  That's our house down there in the shadows.

View of Swofford Pond.

This is a noxious weed ;-)  Foxglove are pretty, but I still think it's crazy that local nurseries sell them.  If anyone wants some, come and get the millions growing out in our field! 
YOU ARE AMAZING GOD!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment