Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shampoo


So, I finally tried it.

YOU may think I’m crazy, but that’s OK…I’m pretty used to it at this point :-)

I started washing my hair with a mixture of baking soda and water, and vinegar and water.  Supposedly, it’s much better for your hair than shampoo, and way cheaper!  I’m working on learning ways to make myself as inexpensive as possible. :-)

ANYWAY, the vinegar smells a little weird, so I have been adding a couple drips of fragrance oil that was left over from making soap.  My hair doesn’t seem oily at all, (rephrased…it isn’t any oilier than it has always been LOL) and other than that fact that the mixtures are always freezing, it really isn’t all that inconvenient.   

1 Tb Baking soda to 1 cup hot water
1 Tb Apple Cider Vinegar to 1 cup water

No comments :

Post a Comment