Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Garden

So this is what the garden is looking like, as of this morning. 
Photo to the right is mostly flower plants (some of which I started from seeds! :-)


My wonderful arbor--I've always wanted one, and we made this out of one of those fence panles you can get at a farm store.  Perfect!!!
I'm growing a grape vine, honeysuckle, sweet peas and green beans on it.


Green Beans









 All tilled and raked and ready to go!                                    I put the second hive boxes on...but it's way to early.  I'm going to have to go out and take them off probably. 

Dill with a couple lettuce that got in somehow ;-)

Lettuce, potatoes and onions are all planted together here.
Green beans again :-)
Bigger view of the garden.  The green stuff is carrots. 

Last but not least, the herb garden!  Plus some rhubarb.


No comments :

Post a Comment