Saturday, June 25, 2011

Amazing New Book!

Actually, it isn't REALLY a new book so much...it was written in '85.  But it's new to me :-)


"The Fulfilled Family"  ~by John MacArthur Jr. 


I found this book buried in a bookshelf (we have so many!) and started reading it last night.  I'm almost finished with it, as it is small. 

He hits on all of the very critical issues regarding the roles given to each individual in a very easy-to-understand, but firmly Biblical and down-to-earth way. 


It is basically a study on Ephesians 5:21 and 6:4  (Sorry for the blurry picture, I took it off of Amazon ;-) I noticed that you can get it there for 1 cent!)  It's sooooo good!  I don't know why it would be so cheap!

MacAurthur's writing style is very similar to the way I write papers and such for my other old blog Taking Back America. 

Unfortunately I already wrote in my answers for the question on my evaluation paper that asked which 3 books outside the Bible are my favorite.  Too late to add it now!   This one has to be at least 2nd or 3rd place though! 

I've been underlining, and underlining, and underlining in it...to the point that it looks like the whole book has been scribbled in by a toddler;-)

No comments :

Post a Comment