Saturday, May 14, 2011

Save Money!

Do those dishes!!!!

One of the reasons why families go out to eat for dinner too often is because of the daunting pile of dishes already sitting in their sinks most evenings. 

So the easy solution; do those dishes RIGHT AFTER eating, cooking, or baking :-)  Then, you don't have any concreted crud to scrape off either.... 

...and you're a lot more likely to feel like cooking a nice dinner when the kitchen is clean and tidy.

...and if any un-expected visitors drop in, you have no reason to be embarrassed! :-)

2 comments :

  1. Hi Lydia!!! This is great advice! I will let you know the next time I have dirty dishes so you can come do them for me! Yay!!!!

    I love you Missy! This is a great blog!!!!!!
    Aunt Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aunt Kelley!
    It's so good to hear from ya! I didn't even know you had my blog adress :-)

    I'd be happy to come and do your dishes any time...onlyest problem is the drive time ;-(

    Better yet you can come here and we can cook you a meal AND do the dishes!!!

    Love you muchly! (That word was your invention, right??? :-)

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete