Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday, May 13th

Blogger was doing maintenance yesterday and this morning, so I wasn’t able to post anything for awhile.  Today is Stanley’s FAS evaluation up in Seattle, (not that anyone thinks he looks like he has problems, they just have to do it I guess.)  And my parents dropped off one of my sheep with her new owner at a gas station in Olympia.

Mossyrock Farmer’s market is up and running; and as soon as I get my canopy sides (from a very un-communicative fellow off of Craig’s List) I’ll start selling there again.

I created a blog site a few months ago for the Market to help with publicity.  Mrs. Brooks (the sweet market manager) and all of the other folks at the market really like it.  It will be an exciting year.  I enjoy spending time with all of those people so much.  Anyway, here’s the link:  http://www.mossyrockfarmersmarket.blogspot.com/

This morning I made another skirt, and did chores, and milked the sheep.  I usually do some running too, but it was so nice yesterday that I ran twice :-)  That made up for this morning. 

Kyle is working on another green house to sell to our neighbors.  WAY-TO-GO-KYLE!!!  He is truly maturing into an entrepreneurial, industrious and  hard-working Godly young man.  Later I’ll do a post on some of the cool things he’s been doing for the family.

Well, the sun is (sorta kinda) shining, so I’m going to see what I can get done in the garden.  Ta-ta for now! 

No comments :

Post a Comment